Why do I have to join Australian Bowhunter Association?
The ABA provides a Public Liability Insurance Policy which covers you while you are doing any legal activity under the banner of the ABA, either legitimate hunting or on an archery course. Personal Accident Policy cover is also included under the same criteria.
If you wish to join the Darling Downs Field Archers, ABA membership is MANDATORY.
Cost for the first year of ABA membership;
- $100 for an individual adult,
- $75 for an individual junior, and
- $205 per family.
Darling Downs Field Archers Membership
If you have had a tried archery and would like to join, please contact one of the executive committee members, and we will be happy to help.
Cost for the first year with Darling Downs Field Archers;
- $75 for an individual adult,
- $60 for an individual junior, and
- $150 per family.
Club Shoot Days %
- Cubs/Juniors* - $5.00 per shoot day,
- Seniors* - $10.00 per shoot day,
- Families* - $20.00 per shoot day,
- Non Members Cubs/Juniors# - $10.00 per shoot day, and
- Non Members Seniors# - $15.00 per shoot day.